This website or portal (including such services as may be made available on and/or through this website or portal) (“Website/Portal”) is owned and operated by Royale Palace Event Venue and its approved third party vendors. Your access and/or use of this Website/Portal are governed by these Terms and Conditions including any amendments thereto which Royale Palace Event Venue, at its sole discretion, may make from time to time (collectively referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”).
Royale Palace Event Venue has the right at any time, to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of this Website/Portal, including but not limited to the content and availability. You are advised to refer to the Terms and Conditions each time you access and/or use this Website/Portal to ascertain and understand any deletion, modifications, variations and/or additions that may be made to the Terms and Conditions from time to time and you shall be deemed to have agreed to and accepted the Terms and Conditions, including such deletions, modifications, variations and/or additions each time you access and/or use this Website/Portal.
You shall use this Website/Portal for lawful purposes only. In this regard, you further acknowledge and agree not to:
- upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, link directly or indirectly, distribute or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, embarrassing, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, hateful, racially or ethnically discriminatory, invasive of another’s privacy, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts or violence, discriminates , victimizes, degrades or intimidates an individual or a group of individuals based on religion, gender, sexual preferences, race, age, or disability, promotes or provides any instructional information of violence, illegal activities or sexual misconduct or cruelty to animals;
- impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge or manipulate headers and/or identifiers to disguise the origin of any context or use any service as storage for remote loading or as a door/signpost to another homepage or website;
- upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any content that is not yours or which you do not have any right, whether legally, contractually or through a fiduciary relationship or otherwise, to the said content;
- upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any individual or entity;
- upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any content or form of solicitation including, but not limited to any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain-letters”, or “pyramid schemes” UNLESS such form of solicitation is expressly permitted by Royale Palace Event Venue for such a designated purpose. However, such proviso does NOT apply to any “junk mail”, “spam, “chain-letters”, or “pyramid schemes” or other generic forms;
- upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any material that is infected with software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or any other infections or any other computer code, files or programmers designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to carry out any other similarly destructive activity;
- act in any manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in this Website/Portal or use any of the services herein;
- engage in any activity that is contrary to or which would adversely affect the purpose or intention of this Website/Portal;
- engage in any manner that is interfering and/or disrupting or in breach of the procedures, policies or regulations of any of the servers or networks connected to this Website/Portal;
- intentionally, in a negligent manner or innocently violate any applicable local, state, national or international law currently in force (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising) or otherwise create any liability for Royale Palace Event Venue or its affiliates; and
- shall not undertake any scheme to undermine the integrity of the computer systems or networks used by Royale Palace Event Venue and/or any other user and you shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to such computer systems or networks.
Control and monitoring
You acknowledge and agree that, where any material in any form or manner is created, maintained, uploaded, posted, published, e-mailed, reproduced, distributed or otherwise transmitted by any third party user, Royale Palace Event Venue will not pre-screen, control, monitor, guarantee, review or edit any such material. However, Royale Palace Event Venue has the discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without providing any reason, to modify, add, delete or refuse, in whole or in part, any material in any form or manner, if Royale Palace Event Venue is of the opinion that such material is in breach of the spirit of any of the Terms and Conditions or is undesirable, inaccurate or untrue.
You acknowledge and agree that Royale Palace Event Venue may disclose and inform any authorities of any material in any form or manner created, maintained, uploaded, posted, published, e-mailed, reproduced, distributed or otherwise transmitted by you if, in the sole and absolute discretion of Royale Palace Event Venue and without reference to you or any person(s) whatsoever, it be necessary or compulsory to comply with any authorities, legal or otherwise, or necessary or compulsory to comply with any valid claims that such material has violated any third party rights, property or the personal safety of Royale Palace Event Venue, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assignees, or of the general public.
Unless otherwise stated, all content within this Website/Portal including but not limited to, the rights to the look and feel of this Website/Portal, any headers and titles, text, graphics, images, audio and video clips, software, title, logo, trademark, marks, patents and legend or any other proprietary rights are either owned by Royale Palace Event Venue or have been licensed to Royale Palace Event Venue by the respective owners of those rights for use in the Website/Portal and are protected in accordance with the applicable intellectual property laws. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Royale Palace Event Venue shall have the exclusive rights conferred to it under law and shall be entitled to institute any legal action or proceedings for any infringement, breach or default of its rights.
You hereby agree that Royale Palace Event Venue shall be indemnified for any damages, costs of solicitors and any interest charged for the defense of Royale Palace Event Venue, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, successors or assignees, against any other individual or entity arising from your violation of any of the Terms and Conditions.
This Website/Portal may contain links to third party websites. You acknowledge and agree that Royale Palace Event Venue will not be held liable, directly or otherwise, or is in any way responsible of the content of the third party websites you access to since Royale Palace Event Venue does not review, control or examine the content of the third party websites. Further, Royale Palace Event Venue linking to such third party websites or posting of materials or advertising of such third party websites is not an endorsement of or representation concerning these third party websites, materials, products or services.
All title, logo, trademark and intellectual property rights in the content of any third party websites is the property of the respective owner of such linked websites and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws or treaties. You are hereby advised to read the terms and conditions and any policy that governs the particular third party website. Royale Palace Event Venue has the right and the sole discretion to add, change, decline or remove, without any notice, any feature or link to any of the linked sites from this Website/Portal. You may only link another website to this Website/Portal with Royale Palace Event Venue prior permission. Royale Palace Event Venue agreement to link with any other website should not be interpreted or represented to be an endorsement by Royale Palace Event Venue of any product, position, entity or organization.
Registered Users / Contributors
Usage of certain products and services in this Website/Portal may require registration. In such case where registration is required, you are identified as a “Registered User” upon the completion of the applicable registration process and you shall agree as follows:
- You shall be responsible for the confidentiality of the user account established for you, including the user ID and password assigned to and/or created for the user account.
- You shall be responsible for all uses and the content of your user account.
- If you have registered as a business entity, you represent that:
- you have the authority to bind the entity to the Terms and Conditions of this Website/Portal;
- the address you use when registering is the principal place of business of such business entity; and
- all other information submitted to the Royale Palace Event Venue and this Website/Portal during the registration process is true, accurate, current and complete.
By submitting any idea, suggestion, feedback, comment, proposal, materials, information and/or document (“Contributions”) through this Website/Portal, you acknowledge and agree that:
- The Contributions do not contain any confidential or proprietary information and Royale Palace Event Venue is not under any confidentiality obligation, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; and
- The Contributions automatically become the property of Royale Palace Event Venue without any obligation of Royale Palace Event Venue to you, unless provided otherwise by the law.
No sales agency relationship is created between you and Royale Palace Event Venue, our affiliates, directors, officers, agents or employees by virtue of Royale Palace Event Venue display of any of your information on this Website/Portal or its relevant micro-site.
You hereby represent, warrant and agree to:
- provide Royale Palace Event Venue with true, accurate, current and complete information to be displayed on this Website/Portal and/or the relevant micro-site; and
- maintain and promptly amend all information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
You hereby represent, warrant and agree that you have obtained all necessary third party copyright, trademark, trade secrets or patent licenses and permissions, or such other licenses or permissions as may be required in connection with any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, for any material or information you posts on this Website/Portal and/or the relevant micro-site or provide to Royale Palace Event Venue or authorize Royale Palace Event Venue to display. Third party copyrights, trademarks, trade secret rights, patents and other personal or proprietary rights affecting or relating to material or information displayed on this Website/Portal and/or the relevant micro-site, or affecting or relating to the products and services that are made available or displayed on this Website/Portal and/or the relevant micro-site, are hereafter referred to as “Third Party Rights.” You hereby represent, warrant and agree that you shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any material or information that you post on this Website/Portal and/or the relevant micro-site or provide to Royale Palace Event Venue or authorize Royale Palace Event Venue to display does not, violate any Third Party Rights, or is posted with the permission of the owner(s) of such rights.
You hereby represent, warrant and agree that information which you have submitted to Royale Palace Event Venue for display on this Website/Portal and/or the relevant micro-site shall be in accordance with the User Conduct stated in this Terms and Conditions.
You hereby grant an irrevocable, perpetual, paid-up in full, worldwide and royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) license to Royale Palace Event Venue to display and use all information provided by you in accordance with this Terms and Conditions and to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights you have in such material or information, in any media now known or not currently known.
Royale Palace Event Venue reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any material displayed on the relevant micro-site which it reasonably believes is unlawful, could subject Royale Palace Event Venue to liability, violates this Terms and Conditions or is otherwise found inappropriate in Royale Palace Event Venue sole and absolute discretion. Royale Palace Event Venue reserves the right to cooperate fully with governmental authorities, private investigators and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil wrongdoing. You agree that Royale Palace Event Venue shall have no liability to you, including no liability for consequential or any other damages, in the event Royale Palace Event Venue takes any of the actions mentioned in this section, and that you agree to bear the risk that Royale Palace Event Venue may take in connection with any such actions.
Royale Palace Event Venue retains the right, at any time and without any notice or cause, to discontinue this Website/Portal and any services made available on and/or through this Website/Portal.
You acknowledge and agree that the laws of Malaysia shall govern the Terms and Conditions, and the courts of Malaysia shall have jurisdiction in connection to any claim and dispute involving Royale Palace Event Venue, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, successors or assignees. Users who choose to access this Website/Portal from other locations other than Malaysia shall do so on their own initiative and are personally responsible to comply with all applicable local laws affecting or being applicable to the particular user.
If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are deemed to be illegal, void or unenforceable for any reason, then such offending provision shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining unaffected Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. Any failure by Royale Palace Event Venue to enforce any Term and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any right to enforce such Term and Condition in the future.